Be a "know it all" with these free eBooks!

26 Book Library of Popular subjects... all free! 

Hello all.

For Black Friday, Cyber Monday and just because I'm a nice guy, I'm doing the FREE eBook Marathon again.

On my twitter account I will be giving away, completely free and with no strings attached, 26 of the most popular topics on the Internet.

Just visit my Twitter account (Follow me if you'd like) and when you see a notice such as this:

1 FREE ebook every 9 hours on Twitter!    Goodbyedebt 

be sure to keep coming back to see what other cool book title is made available! 

I'm not exactly sure when it starts (because everything is in rotation) but it should be soon and it will be awesome! 

Here's my twitter page:


Have fun! 
Ter Scott! 

Dealing With Debt Hey, this is only one of the cool books I'm giving away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment