Ter Scott's Influences which shape his Life and Legacy Coaching

Dear Reader,

I appreciate you being here and getting this info. The following is a “work in progress” and a kind of “placeholder” as I’m writing and publishing my book “How to Magnetize Abundance” and will link to this site as a way to let my reader know a bit about my background and where I get my source of advice and counsel for my clients.

Because you’ve stumbled upon this, I would like to offer you a choice of either of these books at no cost to you. I didn’t write them myself but they are really worth reading:


How To Use The Law Of Attraction To Get The Life You Really Want



Either book shown above is FREE as long as I'm able to offer it as my "thanks" for finding and reading this. Enjoy! Now for my influences which shape my coaching and inspiration to write and publish: How to Magnetize Abundance in Just 30 Days! 

As the Life and Legacy Coach ™ it’s important I think for people to know who and what has influenced my life, experiences and coaching philosophy. This may help people understand “where I’m coming from” and how I will offer advice and counsel.

Of course the Bible comes first and foremost as it is a collection of books in itself. I especially seek wisdom from the pages of Proverbs and read a chapter from it daily.
My mentors who I’ve studied include:
Dale Carnegie (How to Win Friends and Influence People)
Catherine Ponder
Anthony Norvell
Jack Canfield
Anthony (Tony) Robbins
Dean Graziosi

(To be continued). 

No comments:

Post a Comment