Free Web Traffic Opportunity for Self Help Writers

Dear Writer and Fellow Author,



I have a great opportunity for you; if you are an author in the “Self Help” category. 

I’m looking for up to 10 reviews about my book which will also be included at its beginning pages. 

How to Magnetize Abundance will soon be published as an Amazon Kindle book (and later as a paperback, audio, etc.). 


If you would be so kind as to:
  1. Request the Sampler Edition (an abbreviated 9 page version of the 30+ paged book) and then
  2. Write a short (positive) testimonial about the book... and email me... 

If your review is chosen and published in the book, I’ll also link your name to your website url (blog, Amazon page; whatever) so you’ll get traffic (and hopefully sales)!

Unfortunately I cannot include every testimonial that I get in the published book, but for everyone who submits a testimonial will still:
  • Receive the completed eBook via return email and,
  • Have their testimonial and name published in one or more of my blogs with a link to a website.
GO TO SITE to get your sampler and enter your contact info here! 

But wait, there's more! 

I will let you know when the book is published so when you can go to Amazon to leave a positive review (you can honestly do so from reading the sampler), I will email you the complete published edition of How to Magnetize Abundance free of charge!

Thank you in advance and best of continued success to you! 

GO TO SITE to get your sampler and enter your contact info here! 

Ter Scott!
Life and Legacy Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment